Beachy style and lots of storage go hand in hand with this narrow chest. Its driftwood and surfer-inspired smoky finish creates a rustic look that's perfect for setting the scene of an island getaway. Five roomy drawers give you the space needed for stowing away clothes and more. Clean lines and modern handles provide an authentic look to be admired for years to come.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Linear pulls with antiqued gunmetal-tone finish
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Baystorm Narrow Chest
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||21''W x 15''D x 52''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.