You'll be swept away by the easy-breezy driftwood look of this 5-drawer chest. An alluring smoke gray finish brings an ethereal vibe to your serene bedroom suite. The large-scaled chest of drawers delights with traditional details in a warm, weathered hue. It's what's new in neutrals.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dark pewter-tone handles
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Case pilasters; framed drawer fronts; bun feet
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Thyven Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 20''D x 58''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.