Showcase your trend-setting spirit with this dressing chest. Inspired by bohemian tapestries, exquisite carved medallion pattern is a testament to boho-chic style. Offering twice the storage potential, the chest includes a sliding door revealing three adjustable shelves alongside five smooth-gliding drawers. Sophisticated dark finish sets a foundation for a room bursting with personality.
- Made of engineered wood with replicated oak grain
- Vintage, aged black/brown finish with a worn-through painted effect
- Hardware features a worn-through painted effect
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Slider door revealing open storage with 3 adjustable shelves
- Assembly required
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Paxberry Dressing Chest
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||37''W x 19''D x 56''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.