Inspired by vintage printmakers' flat-file storage, we've reconfigured the classic design to offer ample storage and modern convenience to your bedside with the Cologne closed nightstand. Outfitted with three roomy soft-close drawers for all your nighttime essentials, this nightstand also features integrated power to keep unsightly cords neatly concealed. A rich, dark brown oak finish accented with antiqued gold drawer pulls and capped feet complements the different Cologne bed styles with a coordinating retro mid-century look.
- Mid-century modern style with a printmaker-inspired look
- Crafted with red oak veneers and poplar solids for beauty and durability
- Dark brown oak finish for a timeless, sophisticated aesthetic
- Wood panels vary in thickness and depth for a vintage look
- Antiqued gold pulls and metal-capped feet add a retro-inspired elegance
- Three soft-close drawers provide ample storage that's smooth and easy to access
- Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way
- Case Good Options: Mid-century modern style with a printmaker-inspired look. Crafted with red oak veneers and poplar solids for beauty and durability. Dark brown oak finish for a timeless, sophisticated aesthetic. Wood panels vary in thickness and depth for a vintage look. Antiqued gold pulls and metal-capped feet add a retro-inspired elegance. Three soft-close drawers provide ample storage thatu2019s smooth and easy to access. Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way.
- Product Headline: Retro Sophistication
||32" 32 INH
||20" 20 INH
||30" 30 INH
||Drawers Included, Charging Station
||16.88 cu ft (0.5 m 3 )
||112 lb (50.4 kg) 112 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.